European Style Tips

The latest European style tips and fashion trends !

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Make Your Perfume Last



Feel like everytime you go out and put
on some perfume, it just doesn't last very long?
I know the feeling all too well, and sometimes
perfumes can be expensive.

There really is no trick to picking out a long lasting
perfume, but there's a trick to making your
perfume smell better for longer!
Follow these simple steps to make your perfume last.

Start off by layering on a body wash or body oil
that is infused with your perfume's scent. Most
perfumes usually have sidekicks such as their own
body wash and/or body oil. For example, the Britney
Spears Curious perfumes are also accompanied the
by Britney Spears Curious body wash. Lather yourself
up good, and then use the body oil (is applicable) to
rub some on to your chest and arms.

Something good to start you off is Chanel Chance
Silky body oil which is only $40! Another thing you can do
is you can spray the clothes that you want to wear with
the perfume you want and place those clothes in a closed space.
This will keep the perfume locked in so that when you
get dressed, the perfume will be long gone deep into your
clothes.


Some long lasting perfumes I suggest: White Diamonds
by Elizabeth Arden and Anais Anais by Cacharel.





Technorati tags:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nope... I wouldn't recommend spraying clothing with parfume for a couple of reasons.

    1) It can ruin your clothing. Even dark clothing

    2) Parfume is meant to be worn on your skin. Ir reacts with the warmth.

    Not being critical but would hate for someone to ruin their apparel.

    I do like the blog :)

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Alex S. said…

    Hi K,
    Well the perfume on the clothing was something that I have done many times and so far I haven't stained any of my clothes. I guess you could stain them depending on the perfume and/or on the fabric of the clothes, it just hasn't happened to me yet. I do appreciate your comment though and thanks for letting me know :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home